• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Incorrect rabbit advice on guinea pig cages forum

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
So when I started using tapatalk to chat on this forum it recommended me to join the Guinea pig forum... And as I like all furry things I've been silently snooping today ;)

I've noticed quite a lot of people own rabbits on there. But the rabbit advice is not always great and some of the rabbit cages are bad! There are still some knowledgable people but they seem out numbered.

Would be awesome if people knew to go on this site for rabbit advice! Anyone on the guinea pig forum who could guide people here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a member, I recognise quite a few user names over there too. What a shame better advice isn't always given, I don't often go on tbh but will try and be more active and see if I can offer any advice and suggest here if needed

Do you mean the Guinea Pig Forum or the Guinea Pig Cages forum? They are two different ones!

Guinea Pig Cages Forum.
Although actually the rabbit posts are spread out over a long time period so there aren't that many rabbit posts!
It's just there's one person suggested by everyone as the rabbit 'expert' and their advice is wrong...

Yeah. I've chilled out since I realised that it's US and the posts are so spread out! Haha.
It's still not good obviously but it does make more sense to me now.

I guess I'll just have to stick to RU for my cuteness intake so I don't get upset by bad bunny advice!

need Advice on getting the proper cage
For a rabbit? :) this is an old thread, if you post in the housing section what you're looking for people could maybe give suggestions. There's also lots of pictures in there, in some pinned posts at the top of different examples of enclosures which may give you some inspiration :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back