• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Teneka!

she is gorgeous. I cannot see why she wasn't picked before, she should have been! well maybe she was waiting for the two of you to come along and bring her home :)

beautiful, i hope they will be very happy together.
i have just re-bonded mine, so i hope we both will have happy bunnies.

What a beautiful bunny. Good job prospective adopters weren't interested......looks like you won the lottery. Congratulations. My new two are mother and daughter. Heather and Rosie. Heather went into rescue pregnant...Rosie was from a previous litter and went in with mum. they are both timid but are improving. Heather wouldn't have got a new home as she's got a terrible tear in one ear and Rosie was so terrified of everything. People are so picky. I feel very lucky that I have my two and that no-one else would have wanted them.

Awwww thats a really sweet video of them licking each other.

Teneka is really beautiful (and does look ever so like lovely Flynn).

Their bond does seem to be going well, bless them xx

Awwwwww they look so loved up!

Video was awesome until the end when it came up with a screen of four more suggested videos inc a still of David Cameron, Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage. Traumatised now.

Aww what a lovely pair, really pleased the bonding is going well :thumb: (hope I haven't jinxed it by saying that :?)

She's so beautiful I'm amazed she had to wait so long for a home, but I'm so glad she's now got a lovely new home. And a hunky husbun to boot :lol:

Very lovely to see ;). We had a house Rabbit as children amongst others outdoors in sheds as my father used to breed and show them and our house Rabbit looked just like your Teneka, he was my dad's favourite Rabbit and lived until he was about 9 year old. Glad she has found a lovely home xx

Back