• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at us in our new house!

How totally sweet seeing them all cuddled up in the litter tray! I bet they love their gorgeous new set up. I know I do!

WOW!!! That is fantastic...very lucky bunnies. Can I ask......did you make it, was it made specifically for you or can you just buy them just like that? Looks cosy enough for a hooman.........;)

WOW!!! That is fantastic...very lucky bunnies. Can I ask......did you make it, was it made specifically for you or can you just buy them just like that? Looks cosy enough for a hooman.........;)

It's a dog kennel from eBay but I had a few customs done for the bunnies. They even came and put it together it was brilliant.

that looks brilliant. i love the colour, i did mine the same colour. if you find the wet getting in, we put up perspex to keep them and there house dry. love your bunnies.

My Pie (nethie) not as cute as Alice would have them in shreds in a second I recon :roll: she has ripped and chewed every mat I put in with the girls :roll: it's a shame as Rosie likes her comfort :oops:

I did think of getting some for my summer house but got some decent Lino fairly cheap as was an off cut end of roll not big enough for house :D

Back