• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A picture of Rolo that makes me smile

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I'm really missing my little guy - the pain is still so raw :cry:

But I've been looking at my photos and this picture made me smile. I remember this so clearly - it was the most violent bunny flop Roly ever did, if the table hadn't been in the way I think he would have rolled all the way over!

I just love the way his little footsies were suspended in mid air!

Love and miss you little one xxx

Awwww. I am so glad he is on one of the calenders that I have.

That picture of him is totally adorable. xxx

How lucky that you had your camera ready to catch it! :) I never get good shots of mine like that but I think it's just cause I'm pants at photography.
Fiver used to flop hard enough to make a solid "whump!" Scared the heck out of me everytime. :shock: I think he knew it and did it just to startle me. :roll:

Darling Rolo :love:

RP, it will take time for the pain to diminish and sometimes bits of it linger for awhile. Everyone grieves differently. We understand. Be kind to yourself and take each day one step at a time. (((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))) xxxx

Back