• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Safety precautions needed at times!! Dangerous job......

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Since starting my little business, quite a few single entire bunnies have come to stay with me......great I hear you say, but my head, hands and arms have all been mounted when they want to be 'busy'. Well, a trip to the local charity shop sorts things out. A soft toy, appropriate to the size of the bunny is bought, and then put in with the bunny...and hey ho...off they go!!!!! Saves me taking the flack!!!

Oh my job is......:oops: and :shock: and:lol: and of course..:love:

Most soft toys get called Roger..........you can guess why!!!!!!

:lol: I've never been mounted by a rabbit but my ducks do all the time, mainly Percy. When I lay on the floor he'll excitedly run over from across the room to mate my legs :roll: if I have a blanket on that's seen as an added bonus to him. Maybe I need to search for some large duck soft toys :lol:

:lol: I've never been mounted by a rabbit but my ducks do all the time, mainly Percy. When I lay on the floor he'll excitedly run over from across the room to mate my legs :roll: if I have a blanket on that's seen as an added bonus to him. Maybe I need to search for some large duck soft toys :lol:

Ducks and their............ I remember as many years ago I use to have 12 ducks, of which 3 were drakes. First time I saw their' bits', I thought they had a hernia and needed a trip to the vets....fortunately a friend put me right on that issue!!!!

My head was once mounted by a very amorous French lop called......Percy.......it went dark, and something latched onto me.........eugh........

Last edited:
Back