• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Lance...any spare vibes?

awww, sending lots of vibes for lance bet after being on the fluids then seeing you perked hi up abit, and hope he continues to nom away

Please don't feel guilty - there are inevitably times when real life gets in the way of our ability to be physically there for our buns but it sounds like your mum is very much on the ball & nothing stopped him getting the medical care he needed. I hope he recovers well. Positive vibes coming your way

Sending lots of vibes. My bun Winston is also currently in the vets overnight due to not eating so I know how you feel. Really hope Lance gets well soon xx

Vibes for Lance and don't feel guilty we all have to live our lives. Lance is on the mend and is getting veterinary attention which is the main thing :)

Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond :love:
ImoT, I hope Winston improves quickly too xx

I've had a phone call from the vets saying that he's pooped and has had another little munch on few of the herbs that are scattered around him, so although we obviously aren't out of the woods yet, I really hope he keeps improving. xx

Back