• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need to rehome my human because... (Silly thread, inspired by Jane)

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Following on from Jane and her thread about the bunny being rehomed because they were too big for the balcony, let's have a thread from the bunnies' perspective!!

"I need to rehome my human because they changed my litter tray"

;)

I need to rehome my human because she can only do nose rubs for 40 minutes before her arm gets cramp :roll:

I need to rehome my human because she keeps us in our hutch and run, but I can see a huge garden where I used to be allowed to run & chase my sister, not I have to play nicely with her :evil:

Last edited:
I need to rehome my human because....When I'm lying belly - up and dreaming of all those fields made of soft squishy dandelion and marigold forage, she comes along and pokes me and asks "Are you alright, darling?"

I need to rehome my human because she keeps all of the cables and remote controls just out of reach of my nibbly fangs!!

I need to rehome my human because we've run out of fenugreek crunchies and she hasn't restocked them yet

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I need to rehome my human because she makes me go in my run at bedtime when I want to stay out all night.

I need to rehome my human because she won't let me get to know that pretty lady bunny in the run next to mine...

(It's for his own good! Nahla hates other bunnies! :p)

I need to rehome my human coz she keeps wanting to inspect my bum - it's undignified.

And - she took me to that awful place where other humans poke me, weigh me and stick needles in me. Next time, she can get on the scales herself!

These are brilliant! Keep them coming! We have a LOT of disgruntled bunnies on this forum!

:lol:

I need to rehome my human because my sister says she doesn't give us enough food. My sister always says that. She's a big, fat... bunny...and she's on a diet again.

DELILAH: I need to re-home my mummeh as she doesn't let me chomp on her arm....she keeps moving away at a very rapid rate of knots!!!!

many les fortunate buns out there -

I was bought as an easter gift, they thought I was a toy, first they fussed me then I grew, then they forgot about me in my hutch, if a rehomed this human id get a nice human who know about a rabbits welfare needs

Back