• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Flap? or Runaround link?

I suppose it doesn't really matter - whatever you prefer!
I do like the look of the runaround connection kits though - I think it gives more flexibility as you can move the run to different places e.g. for a new patch of grass!

Obviously the cat flap is a lot cheaper but I also agree that the runaround gives a lot more freedom. I'm sure whatever they get though, they will be lucky buns!

I agree re; the kit. They look sooo much fun for the rabbits. I am seriously considering getting some from the welfare hutch company to go with the runs that I have ordered.

Hi,i have a shed with run attached, and also a run/shelter attached to a hitch and run.

The shed has a cat flap with the door removed (they just didn't seem to get it!) my other set up has a run connection kit . They are amazing, so strong and sturdy, and an idel size for my buns (conti cross, English lop) who are quite large. I would unreservedly recommend them, they are worth every penny.

Back