• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raisin's gone

Thanks all, I know I haven't been around a lot lately but so many folk knew him that I had to share with folk who understand.

Oh Ali, I am so sorry :cry: What a dreadful shock. Thinking of you and wee Rum and sending (((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))
Binky free, Raisin. You will be deeply missed, wee one. :cry: xxxx

Oh no - very sad to see this. Run & Raisin were two of the first buns I came to 'know' on RU. I'm sorry.

Oh no what a terrible shock. I still remember the night or two they had here with us while en route. Im so sorry but thank you for giving them a wonderful home xx

Awful shock, hope your children are ok, I know how much they love the furrier and especially as it was so sudden. I remember Rum and Raisin well and I am very sad to hear about Raisin. Hugs xxx

Thanks everyone, your support is much appreciated. I am worried about Rum. She knows he is gone and is just hiding in a big pile of hay ignoring the other two. Thank goodness the worst of the cold nights are passed because she needs someone to snuggle. I have blocked off some areas of the shed to keep them all a bit closer together in the hope that Floppy and Millie will look after her.

I am so sorry Ali.:cry: I hope Rum will be looked after by Floppy and Millie. Any furry family that is cared for by you and your family is/are very, very fortunate.

Rest in peace Raisin. xx

Back