• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Warren This Afternoon

I love to see your family, they are so lucky to have such a lovely, caring person taking care of them xx

oh my goodness they have taken over the house. :D bless. my hubby would go mad if i had mine living inside. lucky all you people with house bunnies. they are very lucky bunnies to have a caring owner like you.

Heaven. People already think I am 'unusual' to have three sheds with runs dedicated to rabbits. If I had them indoors ...

Such a wonderful warren. Lucky lucky rabbits and lucky lucky you.

I would give anything for such a nice setup like one of these for my three. You actually look like you have much more floor space than I do.
I don't know if I congratulated you on Harry and Jo. They make such a cute couple! :love:
All such lovely bunnies...is there room for me? :love: :D ;) xxxx

Wow what a lovely Warren, so much space for the Bunnies and they look so happy. I was also going to ask where you sit too :D xx

Back