• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must be Thursday Rabbit Day at vets

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Had to take Shelly Bean back to the vets this morning - awkward sod decided not to eat this morning and was very uncomfortable. I say awkward sod as by the time I got to the vets - after insisting on an emergency appointment - he had perked right up and practically bouncing round the vet table (I had to get him off Hollys head to put him in the carrier:shock: - he loves humping it:lol:).

His tummy is fine - lots of lovely noises, teeth are fine so it's all a bit odd. He had a big syringe of liquid, and some cisipride and is currently chomping happily on 3 different kinds of hay.

But - I saw some beaufitul buns whilst I was in there - and a conti baby - only 15 weeks old and already the size of Sheldon. Me jealous? YES!!!

And then a lady stopped me outside and ooo'd and aaah'd over Sheldon - she has a grey bun - and I was able to give some good advice on Pet Insurance and where to get Timothy Hay from:D

I would oo and ahhh over Sheldon if I saw him irl too. He is gorgous!

Glad you were able to pass on good advice.

Back