• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

and now milly isn't eating

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Given her some metacam but I guess I'm going to vet if she doesn't eat soon.

Already so worried about OH. Rabbits need vacs and every time I try to book them one stops eating. And pretty sure my mother is annoyed at how stressed I am right now.

Sending (((((((Huge hugs)))))) for you and nomming vibes for Milly. I hope things get better for you and you OH too. Sorry it's all so stressful right now. :( I'm right there with you, even if for different reasons. xxxx

Sorry you're having trouble atm, I hope things soon pick up for you and sending lots of vibes for Millie xx

She started eating after metacam and zantac. I didn't think she was going to but she suddenly just snapped out of it and started periscoping looking for pellets.

Beano did the same a few weeks ago. Glad she's better as I hope you're ok too

I think what set her off is a mix of next door doing 13 hours of DIY a day and the horrible kids outside screaming and hitting the football in to the front door a few times.

I think what set her off is a mix of next door doing 13 hours of DIY a day and the horrible kids outside screaming and hitting the football in to the front door a few times.

Hogeeze...kids disturb all my animals. Even sweet little Jenna who wouldn't hurt a fly goes postal when she hears kids shrieking next door...and we have acreage between us! :shock:

Glad to hear she's doing better. :love: xxxx

Back