• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anxious mum

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
After a very long day the rabbits are finally in the hutch outside. I say hutch I actually mean a massive shed. I'm just anxious for the first night as we have a lot of foxes in the area. The windows are bolted and there is a lock on the door yet I'll probably spend all night listening out for any sound coming from the garden. I've heard too many stories of foxes getting inside a bunnies home. I didn't have to worry about that when they were still living indoors however I know that they will have so much more space with the outside area. Especially with the Avery attached they can run to their hearts content.

Hope the night was peaceful and the bunnies are starting to enjoy their new accommodation. :thumb:

Well I was awake pretty much the whole night listening out for any trouble. Got a bear heart attack when I hear them racing around like mad. Got up to look out the window and OH was outside to check on them, scaring them in the process.
They seemed fine this morning. Still a bit scared. There was a curious cat outside the shed though. Well I prefer a cat over a fox.

Well I was awake pretty much the whole night listening out for any trouble. Got a bear heart attack when I hear them racing around like mad. Got up to look out the window and OH was outside to check on them, scaring them in the process.
They seemed fine this morning. Still a bit scared. There was a curious cat outside the shed though. Well I prefer a cat over a fox.

Sorry but the image you paint is very funny :lol:

Back