• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny flop!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
2r6pjqv.jpg

Fergie has had a very hard bank holiday today, evil mummy cleaned him out and gave him a new tunnel - poor little fluff just needed a break! :love:

He's been such a good bun today, we've had binkies and flops all over the place! :love:

Fergie!!! How cute :love:

I hope all is still going well with him and your studying is also coming along OK?

So far so good! We got through a bank holiday weekend with no problems and I think we've been OK for 3 weeks now - hopefully stasis gone forever! :) he's got his vaccinations due in the next couple of weeks so getting everything checked then anyway :)

Exams are done finally - 13 in 5 days was a killer but I'm finally off for 2 weeks so just enjoying having a break before rotations start :)

So far so good! We got through a bank holiday weekend with no problems and I think we've been OK for 3 weeks now - hopefully stasis gone forever! :) he's got his vaccinations due in the next couple of weeks so getting everything checked then anyway :)

Exams are done finally - 13 in 5 days was a killer but I'm finally off for 2 weeks so just enjoying having a break before rotations start :)

Good news all round then :thumb:

Gosh 13 exams in 5 days. I feel faint at the thought!

I hope you enjoy your two weeks off :wave:

Good news all round then :thumb:

Gosh 13 exams in 5 days. I feel faint at the thought!

I hope you enjoy your two weeks off :wave:

By Thursday I was in tears but so glad it's all done! Planning on watching a lot of Netflix in bed with Ferg - think secretly he missed me! :)

Back