• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding North East

How far north? Tuckerbunnies at Scotch Corner are fab.

Another recommendation for Tuckerbunnies. We boarded our bunnies with them last year for the first time. We went and viewed their facilities before we booked and we were there for over an hour talking to both Mike and Maysie. As it was the first time we had needed to board the bunnies, we were a bit nervous about it, but they put us completely at ease. What they don't know about bunnies, probably isn't worth knowing. Lovely people.

Well I'm taking mine up to stay with them next week. There hasn't been anything saying that on their Facebook page either.

Another recommendation for Tuckerbunnies, my two are booked for June.
They are totally spoilt there, it's a great place x

" I was told they were now only running a sanctuary and not taking boarding animals."

I don't know who has told you that Sue as it is completely wrong, we still do bunny boarding as well as our bunny sanctuary.

Last edited:
" I was told they were now only running a sanctuary and not taking boarding animals."

I don't know who has told you that Sue as it is completely wrong, we still do bunny boarding as well as our bunny sanctuary.

When I emailed I didn't receive a reply. :(

That's really odd as Maysie at Tuckerbunnies is always on the ball with emails etc..... She has however had a recent loss so maybe a bit behind with things..... but Tuckerbunnies is an amazing place..... your bunnies would love it there.....

Rag, Tag and Bobtail in Redcar, that's who I use and she's lovely is Irene. She has a facebook page too. She's a retired lady, does it for a hobby. She's had her own rabbits for ages (still has and who free ranges in the garden more or less permanently, protected by free ranging chickens and cats!). She looks after my rabbits really well and sent me daily texts when we were away the other week in Scotland. She never feeds anything without asking first either. I always take their own pellets/treats/herbs but she supplies hay and veg, but won't give them anything extra without your permission. She has my backing!

When was that as I have all my emails and will check as I do answer them all and if it was this year will still have it. The best is to ring as then we can answer straight away. What is your name then I can check.

When was that as I have all my emails and will check as I do answer them all and if it was this year will still have it. The best is to ring as then we can answer straight away. What is your name then I can check.

04/05 and also on the 07/07. Name is Alannah.

Rag, Tag and Bobtail in Redcar, that's who I use and she's lovely is Irene. She has a facebook page too. She's a retired lady, does it for a hobby. She's had her own rabbits for ages (still has and who free ranges in the garden more or less permanently, protected by free ranging chickens and cats!). She looks after my rabbits really well and sent me daily texts when we were away the other week in Scotland. She never feeds anything without asking first either. I always take their own pellets/treats/herbs but she supplies hay and veg, but won't give them anything extra without your permission. She has my backing!

Bit far, but I suppose not if I'm travelling that way! Thanks.

Back