• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound May 2015

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
The 5th Month of the year and we only have 3 of our rescues waiting to receive a donation, if we continue like this each of our rescues could receive 2 donations of £75 as well as the Summer and Christmas donations :)

Our first total for May is :

£85.77 plus £55.37 carried over from April =

£141.14

Donations received from :

Antigone
Apache
BB Mommy
Becca6
Buddies Bunnies
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
DavidT
Donna T
Estelle King
Fee
Fiona Franklin
Graham Hilling
Halfpenny
Herbie and Hollie
JPP
Kermit
Kipper
K L Owens
Lea Facey
Lisa Marie Byrne
Loog
Louise Boulton
Louise Milburn
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Orange
P Topham
Pink Sparkles
Pol 287
Roly Poly
Ro Hui
Rosemary Horton
Rosies Food Lady
SDF76
Susiebun
Thelma Turner
The Sunshine Bunnies
Willow Holly
Yaretzi

Last edited:
We have enough for 2 of the 3 remaining rescues with 3 weeks left :)

The total to date is :

May donations £118.53 plus £55.37 carried over from April

£173.90

We have some fantastic news, we have some very generous supporters and due to this our 3 remaining rescues will receive their donation this month and there's some left over to go towards our Summer fundraiser :)

Our total for May so far is

£248.93 plus £55.37 carried over from April gives us the grand total of :

£304.30

We still have two weeks left, so who knows what we could end the month with :)

Flippin' heck...what astounding news!!!! Whoah.......... So by the end of this month, every rescue will have had a donation of £75.00!!!! So at this rate they could each receive another £75.00........brilliant....£150.00 will go along way in helping the rescues............hay, dry feed, veggies, toys......brilliant.

Well done everyone involved.

Must get another parcel sorted in the next month...being very ruthless in sorting out clothes, bric a brac. When I moved, most of my clothing was put into storage boxes and so far has hardly been touched.....my staircase is unforgiving and doesn't allow any large furniture to go up it...hence stuff still in boxes!!! Now I am working on the principle that if I haven't worn certain items in the next month, then I will give them to PaP..... I obviously won't have needed them or wanted them to wear so may as well donate them to a great cause. Very therapeutic in fact.

Watch this space.

Thanks so much Di, you really do help us so much with your donations, we will soon have cleared you out!!

Yip, everyone will have had £75, then we do the Summer fundraiser where we split all of the auction totals from the year so far, and add in the extra for the months. It is looking good so far as we have had great success with the auctions. Then next we move on to the Christmas fundraiser (I know, I said the C word!).

This time of the year the 'c ' word means............................CAKE!!!!!! Well for me it does...all the local shows, fetes.....

Back