• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola's Update , for those that want to know :)

Jordanaimee

New Kit
Lola is settling in really well ! :D

Shes getting much more confident around us all , I couldnt be happier with her progress :)
We went to the vets today for vaccines , and she was super well behaved ! , a bit scared but she did just fine.
Had her teeth checked and they were great , but the vet said she needs to lose a little weight , i did think she was a bit podgy :shock:
I asked the vet how many rabbit spays she had done and her answer was that they do one almost every day and they usually go very well !
I was so pleased, she seemed like a very savvy vet! (it was a companion care in a p@h , and they neuter all their supported adoption rabbits)
So im just gonna let her settle down after todays outings , and ring the vet when i can take her in for her spay!

So pleased !

Now were just figuring out where/how to connect the run to her shed but it still be a shed ? haha :)

That great! Have you thought of a runaround for the connection?

Lots of people here have runaround tunnels connecting things!

Back