• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what has mummy been up to in the garden now

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
been busy trying put alittle trellis type fence up at back, and finally thought oh I have use for those craft balls I ordered for bridge which where way to small so they now on little wooden fence

granddad fixed my fairy as she broke

Your garden is beautiful :love: We are sorting ours at the moment, if it looks anywhere near as nice as yours I'll be happy!

What a beautiful garden! We moved into our new house in December, it's a new build so just had a lawn, some patio and a shed so we are in the process of sorting out flower beds and planting things. What have you used to edge your flower bed in the 3rd/4th picture?

What a beautiful garden! We moved into our new house in December, it's a new build so just had a lawn, some patio and a shed so we are in the process of sorting out flower beds and planting things. What have you used to edge your flower bed in the 3rd/4th picture?

thankyou, fix together lawn edging, you can have it straight or bend it round

Your garden is always stunning. How do you stop the grass all being eaten? Ours is a similar size and it's just been obliterated by Tully and Kyla - they've been banished from it for the last few weeks to let it recover.

Your garden looks magical. I love the little (mended) fairy. Your Grandad is obviously a very talented and kind person.

I love your garden! :love: It's such a magical place, I feel like I could just jump through the computer screen into it and be surrounded by peace, calm and enchantment. :D
If I manage to do it, will Mabels mind if I bring my bunnies? ;) xxxx

I love your garden! :love: It's such a magical place, I feel like I could just jump through the computer screen into it and be surrounded by peace, calm and enchantment. :D
If I manage to do it, will Mabels mind if I bring my bunnies? ;) xxxx

probably not she will probably mother them and lick them to death lol

I let mabel out for few mins while going to the bins, I put her down to see how she reacted at seeing what I had done, nope mabel was not amused :lol: mummy you put this in my way and was trying to head but it and lift it up then looked at me as if to say mummy you didi it to strong I can't move it :lol:

Back