• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolo, I miss you so much

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I'm so sorry to burden you all - I know so many of you are going through difficult times but I really don't have anyone else to talk to.

I miss my little guy so much, I have this ache in my heart which just won't go away. I'm in a house full of people but I still feel lonely :cry:

Hubby was brilliant at first when Roly passed away but I feel like he's fed up of me now. I cried myself to sleep last night and all I wanted was for him to hold me and understand.

Sorry again, I know it will take time but I miss him so much and I just long to nuzzle my face in his warm fur :cry::cry::cry:

So sorry your hurting. I can't compare as I haven't lost bee but having to Rehome him not through my choice I can empathise with crying myself to sleep.

Sending hugs xx

So sorry for your loss. I still weep for my Belgian Hare, Teak. He was 6yrs old and was pts on 9/11. We came home from the vets to see my stepson watching the news on tv and thought he was watching a film. So we have a constant reminder of that awful day every year. Time does take away the stabbing pain you feel right now, but it will ease. it will be easier to talk of him and smile about his antics. But it's early days yet and the loss of a pet is hard. Hang on in there girl.

Aww bless you. I can totally sympathise. I love all my little bunch. If they were all to suddenly go I would be devestated.

Grieving is a long and very individual process. I am sure you will have good and bad days. I hope that with time the pain will soften and you will be able to see through the tears.

I am so sorry for your lost. Nessarose passed on end of February and I still miss her bitterly too. Many people can't understand a bond a person can share with a beloved animal.

I completely understand. I am struggling hugely too :cry: I wish I had words of wisdom to help you and to make the grief feel more bearable :cry:

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))) xx

I understand exactly how you feel and just keep posting here.

Yes a lot of us are having difficult times, but we can be here for one another, and if that takes the rest of your life, we'll still be here :love:

I understand your pain, I still strongly feel the loss of my bridge bunnies. As part of the grieving process I write a little book on the life & times of my bunny, including pictures, stories, anecdotes, what I learnt from that bunny ... I find it helps me

:cry: I was thinking of rolo this morning about seeing his photos on RU, we will all miss him, so for you his mummy it be even harder, as I understand how it feels, big hugs, we are always here on the forum x

I often see my OH's eyes glaze over if I speak about Shadow, my bridge dog, who has been gone five years now but I still miss him terribly and wish he were still with us. :( OH loved him too, but just doesn't like me going on about him. Some people want to pass over their grief, and ours, quickly because it doesn't help them. For some, even memories are too much to bear. :(
I'm thinking of you and darling Rolo. He was a strong character and so sweet, don't hesitate to come here to talk about him because we all remember him and miss him too. (((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) xxxx

Sending you hugs. Time doesn't take away the hurt, but it does become more bearable and you will be able to remember the happy times.:love:

Back