• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attempting an oldie quartet!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I've decided to try and bond Runt, Sorrell, Noodle and Kev, who range in age from 9 to 11. I'm slow bonding so it could take a while, and I think Sorrell may be the biggest problem, but we'll give it a go.
Runt is the Orange Dutch, Sorrell is the agout, Kev is the chinchilla lionhead and Noodle is the REW.

Happy bonding for your 4 lovely pensioner bunnies. I'll be really interested to hear how this goes. Were they in 2 couples before? How are you approaching the slow bond? Forgive the questions, I've only ever bonded pairs but would love a foursome or group of 6:D Have a lot to learn 1st

Awww best of luck. I love love love having a quad, even though Frosty likes to make it clear that he is the boss esp at food time!

Hi, sorry for replying to an old thread, but how did your bonding go? I'm thinking of bonding two pairs myself, so I'd be interested to know if you were successful.

Back