• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie's Really Ill Again :-( U/D 2nd May

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is having another very bad flare up of her chronic respiratory problems :cry: I fear I may have to make a very hard decision in the coming days :cry: She has been so brave and so strong all her life, bouncing back from the brink on numerous occasions. But she's 9 now, frail and tired. I will not push her on if she does not improve over the next 24 hours

:cry:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Jane. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Bobbie. It's heartbreaking having to make these decisions but I know you'll do the right thing for Bobbie. Sending you lots of love x

Oh Jane, I am so very sorry to read this. :(
Sending vibes and lifting prayers for the beautiful and indomitable Bobbie. Bless her wee socks.
(((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) for you as well. I hope it is not as bad as you fear. xxxxxxx

So sad to read this, I do hope the lovely Bobbie will pull through.

Sending lots of love to you and many vibes for Bobbie xx

Bobbie has been fortunate to be in the care of such a knowlegable and compassionate person.
I am sending good vibes to you and Bobbie.

I nearly lost Bobbie during the night, she had one of her choking episodes, she actually became really cyanosed :cry: An episode like that has not happened for a very long time.

Thankfully it was a short lived event and now, whilst still very congested she is more stable. I just hope the abx kick in quickly. She's eating her breakfast with enthusiasm, so that's one positive xx

Oh gosh Jane, I would've been beside myself. I hope you are both okay now. ((((((Huge hugs))))))
More vibes being sent for Bobbie and some strength for you as well. xxxx

Back