• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Just come back in from picking Molly some grass for her tea and have discovered that she had done a huge runny, sticky poop all over her duvet. Definitely not normal, waiting for the vet to ring me back....

Oh dear :cry::cry::cry:

Hope she will be okay - poor little girl - and very worrying for you too - big hugs! x

Just come back in from picking Molly some grass for her tea and have discovered that she had done a huge runny, sticky poop all over her duvet. Definitely not normal, waiting for the vet to ring me back....

Might be due to the medication she has been having whilst an In patient. Try not to panic, her tummy will probably settle down over the next 24 hours. You have done the right thing by asking the Vet for advice xx

Try not to worry. Easy to say, I know.

I should think that it's because of the medication she has been taking. It can affect some bunnies' tummies in this way.

I hope your vet gets back to you very soon :thumb:

Back