PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!

BeatrixPotter
01-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Just come back in from picking Molly some grass for her tea and have discovered that she had done a huge runny, sticky poop all over her duvet. Definitely not normal, waiting for the vet to ring me back....

Fellie
01-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Oh dear :cry::cry::cry:

Hope she will be okay - poor little girl - and very worrying for you too - big hugs! x

Jack's-Jane
01-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Just come back in from picking Molly some grass for her tea and have discovered that she had done a huge runny, sticky poop all over her duvet. Definitely not normal, waiting for the vet to ring me back....

Might be due to the medication she has been having whilst an In patient. Try not to panic, her tummy will probably settle down over the next 24 hours. You have done the right thing by asking the Vet for advice xx

MightyMax
01-05-2015, 05:43 PM

Try not to worry. Easy to say, I know.

I should think that it's because of the medication she has been taking. It can affect some bunnies' tummies in this way.

I hope your vet gets back to you very soon :thumb:

BeatrixPotter
01-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Spoken to the vet. She said exactly what Jane had said. Trying not to worry now.

MightyMax
01-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Spoken to the vet. She said exactly what Jane had said. Trying not to worry now.

Good, I'm glad you've had reassurance! I do hope you feel you can have a break from worrying :D