• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting plans for the buns

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Last night I spoke to Hubby about bonding 2 pairs of buns into a foursome - and was very surprised when he whole heartedly agreed - and he even went on to say that hopefully one day in the not too distant future we could have all 8 buns bonded together :shock::shock::shock: - which I had been thinking about myself but didn't want to push too much onto my hubby - he is very protective over the buns and finds the bonding incredibly stressful (I sent him to the pub when I bonded Bobo and Harley:lol::lol::lol:) - so I am well chuffed that he has the same hopes as I do:thumb:

IF it all works out - and I do know how buns can scupper human plans - it would be so good. They are all in good sized accomodation in a lovely big room - but to be able to take away the pens and just have them all in the room together will be fabulous - and I can get in more bunny fun furniture (thinking Manor House) and really make it into a luxurious palace for them to trash - including a sand pit:D

AND - they would get loads more free range time - and who knows, Prudho and Bug could teach the others that stairs really are great fun to run up and down (they are the only buns to do the stairs - and only because Prudhoe did them first and taught Bug).

So if you could all send some of those wonderful RU vibes over to the Warren at James Huxley Avenue, I would be so appreciative:thumb:

oooo exciting! I'd love to have a huge group of bunnies!

Good luck with your plans! Hope it all goes smoothly! x

Good luck. I ummed and ahh'ed about bonding Noah to the other two when we lost Skye, and eventually just did it and so glad I did, as it means I can have a lovely happy trio and also I can foster bunnies again :love:

OOoo when is this happening?! I will send LOTS of vibes <3

Not sure yet - need to book time off work so I can be with them for the first few days. I am going to bond Sheldon/Holly with Lenny/Cheyenne first - Sheldon jumps out of his pen every morning for a nosey/smoochy session with Cheyenne before his breakfast so hoping this is a good sign.:love:

Sheldon & Holly are known as the Loopy Lops - Cheyenne & Lenny as the Silly Squids...so collectively "the Loopy Squids":lol:

I am so jealous me and OH would love to bond ours into a quad but trying to bond Py, Moley and Poppy into a trio was harrowing so I don't think the dream will ever come true. :(
Good luck with your bonding sending plenty of vibes and keep us updated. :wave:

Back