• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud of my little girl

FredW

Alpha Buck
Bunbuns hated using her litter tray always pushed it over and did her toilet where she wanted to. Through the help of RU I ended up getting an storage box, those for under the bed, and just removed all her woodchip from the run, and only had her paper litter and hay in the box, and this morning she hopped right into it to do her business. she's been using it since, not even hesitating ones. just so amazing how she took to it without any issues at all. I was just super happy so had to share it with everyone :) was so tempted even to take a pic of the used litterbox, but stopped myself from doing that.

Thanks all, yeah amazing that a little bunny pooping in a box can be so exciting.
And Babsie, I may take a pic at the end of the day lol

Aw, its a proud day when our buns move on to big girl / boy pants :D Well done Fred & Bunbuns & RU

Back