• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see some rascally rabbit evidence

Mandmcc

Alpha Buck
Here is mine; my only decent work bag obviously required a bit of remodelling! Getting a few funny looks on the train but obviously because they're all jealous and wondering where I got such an exclusive and sought after accessory [emoji15]

Unfortunately I didn't keep my remodelled boots that would now match; at the time I didn't realise they were going to form part of an ensemble. Silly me.

8e780240a2b862775b6cc3c0f1bef10c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops :lol: Boots remodelled my boots for me, he gave them scalloped edges around the top, and a couple of ventilation holes :shock: :lol: i threw them out so no photo evidence!

Oops :lol: Boots remodelled my boots for me, he gave them scalloped edges around the top, and a couple of ventilation holes :shock: :lol: i threw them out so no photo evidence!

Naughty Boots! But on the other hand a rabbit's gotta live up to their name [emoji6]

I'm not sure where it is but I still have about one quarter of one of those cards you get through the letter box to tell you they tried to deliver a parcel. All I could see was the card was blue and green and I remembered a local firm used those colours. I found the phone number and rang the place. I spoke to a girl and explained that I couldn't read the card as the rabbit (Dylan the French lop - now at the bridge) had nibbled it. She thought it hilarious but could confirm yes, that a parcel had been delivered and it was next door! :lol:

I'm not sure where it is but I still have about one quarter of one of those cards you get through the letter box to tell you they tried to deliver a parcel. All I could see was the card was blue and green and I remembered a local firm used those colours. I found the phone number and rang the place. I spoke to a girl and explained that I couldn't read the card as the rabbit (Dylan the French lop - now at the bridge) had nibbled it. She thought it hilarious but could confirm yes, that a parcel had been delivered and it was next door! :lol:

Haha that's so funny!! I'm imagining them running to the front door when they hear the post man like mine do when they hear the rustle of a nugget bag!!

Athena has remodelled not one, but TWO pairs of my shoes. I've kept them for gardening purposes. :D

One or more of mine got into my wardrobe and ate one of ever single pair of shoes last summer and I had to wear rubber flip flops to work every day for about two months until I could afford to buy new shoes; I still only have about three pairs!!!

Here's a photo of my sofa and a slightly guilty looking Mallow. It cost £650 to have a new cover for the sofa. Plus extra costs for Alcatraz standard defences to prevent future nibblings, but is he sorry?

Here's a photo of my sofa and a slightly guilty looking Mallow. It cost £650 to have a new cover for the sofa. Plus extra costs for Alcatraz standard defences to prevent future nibblings, but is he sorry?

Oh my gosh!!!! Mallow wins hands down in the Renovating Rabbit stakes

This is how you stop that from happening :shock:

It also stops them getting underneath via the back :evil:

5f8937e5498144a7f170dddbf5ace0f6.jpg

Fortunately it's just below the top so I can sit without it diggin into my legs or I put my feet up :roll:
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is how you stop that from happening

It also stops them getting underneath via the back

5f8937e5498144a7f170dddbf5ace0f6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is a great idea; mine have started work on the sofa and I'm definitely going to do this when a get a new (to me) sofa so they can't get at it again!

My daughter has a Ken doll with only half his head and a Barbie with a very serious injury to her leg. :shock:

She still adores Molly though.

:shock:

My daughter has a Ken doll with only half his head and a Barbie with a very serious injury to her leg. :shock:

She still adores Molly though.

I heard Barbie and Ken had it coming and they only had themselves to blame! [emoji6]

Back