• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly poorly.Please could she have some vibes?

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Not having much luck with my bunnies lately:(

My Milly hasn't seemed herself today and her new bond with husbun Sam has been abit dodgy the last couple of days so I popped her to the vet this evening to see if anything was up.I turns out she has a lump on her jaw.:roll:Shes been eating as normal so I wasn't expecting that.

Shes having an xray and whatever investigations are deemed necessary tomorrow.Shes had some Metacam tonight to keep her comfortable.

Vibes would be handy as we don't really know what we will find tomorrow.:(

Thankyou

Not having much luck with my bunnies lately:(

My Milly hasn't seemed herself today and her new bond with husbun Sam has been abit dodgy the last couple of days so I popped her to the vet this evening to see if anything was up.I turns out she has a lump on her jaw.:roll:Shes been eating as normal so I wasn't expecting that.

Shes having an xray and whatever investigations are deemed necessary tomorrow.Shes had some Metacam tonight to keep her comfortable.

Vibes would be handy as we don't really know what we will find tomorrow.:(

Thankyou

Oh dear poor you!

You know, that may explain why Sam has picked on her a bit, because he sensed there was something going on. I was wracking my brains to think what it could be .......

Good luck for tomorrow. Lots of anti-stress vibes for you. Take care :love:

Poor Milly. Sending lots of vibes for her. I hope all goes well tomorrow and that it is nothing serious.

Thankyou so much everyone.

MightyMax I think youre right abour Sam detecting there was something wrong with Milly.Thanks for having a ponder for me about their bond going astray!

He tried to make amends yesterday after their vet visit but Milly was having non of it!

Im sure we will get this sorted and the bond can be repaired.

An abscess was found in a molar tooth root.:(The infection has gone into the jaw bone and not all of it could be removed.HOW could I have missed that???She was somehow eating normally.

Could be another long antibiotic course and plenty of Metacam.I should have shares in Metacam:roll:

Cue:- my trusty blender for her veg.

Last edited:
Aw poor Milly :( Sending maximum vibes for her to heal quickly and be back to herself as soon as possible. (((((((Hugs)))))))) for you. xxxx

Back