• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone used a glove brush at all, if so are they any good?

FredW

Alpha Buck
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone used a glove brush? Bunbuns really doesn't like being brushed, well some time she is, other times she makes a bit fuss. I have a soft brush that she is ok with, but then sometimes she just doesn't want to be brushed. no matter what I do, treats, cuddles, she doesn't want to, then next time she can come up to me and is happy to be brushed. so I am thinking maybe a glove would be better. been looking into it, but cant really find which ones would be good, which ones to avoid, or if to avoid all together. lucky enough her fur is in perfect condition, but I still want to be able to do her brushing more regular without her making a fuss, and since she loves being stroked all day long, I am thinking a glove may be the perfect solution.

Some people use their hands with a bit of water on to make the fur stick better, may be worth a go?

Back