• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wanted to share this toy...

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I bought one of these ''Treat Pyramids'' for the boys just the other day.

http://www.viovet.co.uk/Company_of_Animals_Cat_Small_Animal_Pyramid_Treat_Toy/c18057/

I fill it with their morning pellet portion and they love it! They have one of those treat balls but its a bit easy for them to get the treat out of it. The ball only lasts 5 minutes as they've cracked they just need to keep rolling it.

With this its weighted at the bottom and sort of springs back upright once they knock it over. It's kind of like the ''Weeble'' chidrens toys.

It's keeping them busy most of the morning as they have a go at it, throw it, box it, roll it and get some of the pellet out, but not all, then they go back to it a little later and have another go to get the rest. Its a good way to give them their morning pellets I guess.

I'm glad I invested in one. :thumb:

Thanks for that. I got the ball too, didn't bother with it after a while, cause she just emptied it within minutes, and looked a bit bored by it, so will give this a try. :)

Oooo I have got one of these that my dogs were not interested in. I will give it a good old clean and try it on the rabbits.

Ooh thanks, I might get one. :D

I have a treat ball for my two. Humphrey loves it, nudging it and carrying it around. Rose hops along behind bewildered at how Humphrey is coming across all these pellets. :lol:

Lopsy's treatball is great for getting him back in his run through the tube: no idea how we'd do it otherwise! This looks good too though: the treatball does lose its appeal post-emptying (about 5-10mins).

Back