• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wondered to myself.......

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
......dear Willy Fred, Olympic level snuggle bun, what is that very faint brownish patch just above you left leg? It seemed to be getting darker and darker................me...... getting worried. Then...the *ding* light bulb moment............. We have an hour long snuggle each night and he slowly moves himself under my chin...the brownish patch is......

my foundation rubbing off on to him!!! Phew......got me worried for a minute.....

He has gone home now.....no cuddle this evening, but he will be back again very soon.

I absolutely love this ickle bunny. :love:

:lol: Now that is funny. Wonder if his owners noticed?
Julie had blue lips one night and it scared me thinking that she was having a heart problem until I remembered the blackberry that she took from me.

Last edited:
he's going home with 'lipstick on his collar'? :shock: his mummy will know she's not his only love...
:lol:

Back