• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like The Bunny Box is back in action - please read if you are tempted to buy!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Looks like The Bunny Box is back in action - same name, same service etc. Just a warning to anyone who thinks it looks tempting - DON'T PAY AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU ORDER. Last time the person running it made people pay that way, and when they either sent our rubbish or sent nothing at all loads of customers were left out of pocket with no way of claiming money back.

They have a website and a Facebook page.

It may be someone completely different, who is using the same name, same concept etc, but please, please be careful before you buy anything from them.

It looks very professional and completely different to the other bunny box. This one actually uses boxes for starters ;)

They have posted on their page saying they're nothing to do with the other Bunny Box.

'Please note we are NOTHING to do with a similar named company offering Bunny Boxes. We have no knowledge of this company and have no dealings with them. We are a brand new company created by Foamy Media and are based in Stoke-on-Trent. We have a professional, secure website where you can buy in confidence and lots of stock ready to ship.
If you would like more details of our company please email us at hello@getbunnybox.com or call us on 01782 499399 and be happy to chat before you buy.
If we were aware of this similar named company we of course would have chosen a different company name.
I am very sorry some people have been scammed by this other company and it has knocked buyer confidence but we are not like that. We are rabbit lovers and a professional company looking to provide a great service with great products at a great price.
We hope we can set people's minds at ease and will do our very best to ensure this.
The Bunny Box Team'

They do look a lot more professional than the last!

They have posted on their page saying they're nothing to do with the other Bunny Box.

'Please note we are NOTHING to do with a similar named company offering Bunny Boxes. We have no knowledge of this company and have no dealings with them. We are a brand new company created by Foamy Media and are based in Stoke-on-Trent. We have a professional, secure website where you can buy in confidence and lots of stock ready to ship.
If you would like more details of our company please email us at hello@getbunnybox.com or call us on 01782 499399 and be happy to chat before you buy.
If we were aware of this similar named company we of course would have chosen a different company name.
I am very sorry some people have been scammed by this other company and it has knocked buyer confidence but we are not like that. We are rabbit lovers and a professional company looking to provide a great service with great products at a great price.
We hope we can set people's minds at ease and will do our very best to ensure this.
The Bunny Box Team'

They do look a lot more professional than the last!

Yes, they have added that notice this evening :)

But it never hurts to warn people not to send any Paypal payments as Friends and Family when buying from a new/unknown business, as they have no recompense if anything goes wrong.

I hope this Bunny Box is genuine, as a lot of people liked the idea before, and it would be awful to see so many people ripped off like they were by The Bunny Box Mark 1.

Yes, they have added that notice this evening :)

But it never hurts to warn people not to send any Paypal payments as Friends and Family when buying from a new/unknown business, as they have no recompense if anything goes wrong.

I hope this Bunny Box is genuine, as a lot of people liked the idea before, and it would be awful to see so many people ripped off like they were by The Bunny Box Mark 1.

Oh yes, I totally agree that people should always be cautious. I hope it's genuine too, it certainly looks quite professional etc so hopefully it is.

Can someone post a link to the new Bunny Box page? I have tried to search for it but only found an Australian based company!

Back