• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More memories of Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Hope you don't mind me sharing these pictures of my boy.

It's been a really hard weekend, missing him so much :cry: but looking at photos of his little squidgy face makes me smile a little.

Last edited:
He's so beautiful :love: - it's lovely that you're still sharing him with us - thank you:thumb:xxx

Aww wee Rolo... And wee wee cute face.... Which looks a wee bit grumpy in that pic...:love:

:shock: I've been awol from ru for a few weeks so I missed this. I'm so sorry you lost Rolo, he was one of my favourite ru bunnies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dread the day my bunny leaves me :-( and i feel for you. I'm so sorry you've lost your pet, it's never easy. I had a rat that lived for 5 years that vets thought where going to die when he was young. It was like loosing a member of my family when he left. So very sorry...

Gorgeous boy. :love: I can totally relate RP. It's been nearly a year since I lost my Pickles. I still miss him every single day. I think I always will. It's like losing a limb I know.

Back