• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow sticks

If it's the small bunch then the whole thing i give and watch them throw it about then get down to some serious chewing :thumb:

I don't think it really matters...whatever floats your boat! i normally give things like separately but only because I think it makes them last longer; I hadn't even thought about giving the whole bunch but i'm sure either way they'll be enjoyed!

I once bought them for my two bridge buns thinking ,Great,they'll love these,Rio had a nibble then left it.Cleo had a nibble then left it.They wouldn't touch them.However the hamster adored them,har! :lol:

Louie never touched them, he preferred wires :p

The piggies have a nibble occasionally on them.

Mine refuse to touch ones from pet shops :roll: but will absolutely demolish the fresh ones I got off parsnipbun :D

I have sometimes given one at a time and sometimes all together. My bunnies show a lot more interest if you hold one end of the stick for them. If it's just lying on the floor their not so interested. Seems weird but I wonder if its do with in the wild the branches would still be attached so they can get some leverage against it if that makes sense?

Back