• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My frenchies enjoying their food toy!

k1984

Mama Doe
I'm trying desperately to get Dolly to cut down on the amount of pellets she eats and up the quantity of hay (we think she goes for the pellets as an easy option because they are easy for her to manage and eat with her lack of teeth....don't get me wrong...she can eat hay perfectly well....she just prefers the pellets because she's lazy!), so I've tried this treat dispensing toy to make them both work for the pellets. They seem to love it!

(p.s. They are pellets on the floor, not poops....and the bowl of water is always given on a hot day...although they pull hay into it constantly :roll::lol: )

:love:

Is it one that sort of wobbles and tips over, and treats come out?

I might see if I can get one - I bought one of the games type things for rabbits with three different difficulty levels where they have to pull shapes out of holes to get the pellets etc... My little chap did not find them difficult at all!

Is it one that sort of wobbles and tips over, and treats come out?

I might see if I can get one - I bought one of the games type things for rabbits with three different difficulty levels where they have to pull shapes out of holes to get the pellets etc... My little chap did not find them difficult at all!

Yes is it! It's great because it's a good size for the frenchies, and robust...:lol:

Back