• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Tiffin..Sad little nethie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We had a lovely little nethie lad handed in yesterday. His owner told me he had had seizures :(
Well this shows the bag of food that she handed me ..not much in it and look at the right side..all moudly..no wonder the poor bunny has been ill :cry:

and here's the little stunner himself. Now named Tiffin and enjoying clean, good food

Poor thing, how can people not check what they feed their little babies. wonder if they would give their own children stuff like that... better not answer that I guess.... anyhow... gosh he is gorgeous!!!

What an adorable lil guy! I adore nethies :love: Hopefully he won't have anymore seizures under the right care!

He is stunning! :love: I cannot believe that they've been feeding him that though. They either haven't realized, or they're sick.

That food is shocking!!! What is wrong with people! Common sense tells you that can't be good for anything to digest!

So glad he's in safe hands. He's gorgeous :love:

I've never seen a dried food go mouldy :shock:

Hopefully fresh food solves his problem and he can find a lovely new home :thumb:

I've never seen a dried food go mouldy :shock:
I've never seen it go that mouldy :( We had some muesli at the end of a bag (so, maybe another few bowls-worth) go mouldy once: the bottom of the bag must have got split and water got in. But we smelt it before we saw it, and binned it! Poor little thing, he's beautiful!

What a gleaming coat he has - must be all that mould :evil:

I dont suppose he will be with you long once he is ready for rehoming.

Back