• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about leaving Ferg next week :(

Holhol

Alpha Buck
I've got my last set of 4th year vet exams starting Monday (scary!!!!) so I'll be back at uni from Monday morning and Ferg will be left with my mum + sister but I just worry :(

I've been on Easter hols/revision break for all his episodes of stasis so it's always been noticed and dealt with REALLY quickly. We've been absolutely fine and stasis free for 2 weeks now which is great but I don't entirely trust him not to do it when I'm not here to deal with it - he always picks the worst times!

My mum and sister are fab with him - he has his usually routine and strict instructions but my mum doesn't drive and the vets is 20-30 mins away in the car. I've roped my boyfriend into being on standby in case anything happens but he's 30 mins away from my house so it would be a nightmare if anything happened! I know mum and sister can do his meds if need be though at least (they have been trained) :)

I'm more worried about leaving him than my exams! :lol: but I have just been and spent too much on hays to make sure he's happy!

As you can tell he's so devastated by the idea of me leaving that he needs a little nap on my/our/his bed...

2hmkc34.jpg

316rg9e.jpg

"And erm, nope.. Definitely wasn't killing angry bird mum. Definitely just giving kisses. Wasn't chewing his eyes... Nope!"

I'm sure he will be fine, he's in good hands :thumb: he is gorgeous :love: good luck with your exams :thumb:

You need to concentrate on your exams and send out huge positivity vibes that all will be well .... :wave:

It's so easy to get into a mindset of worrying that it becomes second nature. Break the worry bead habit ... now! :D

Back