• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU I'm so excited... Picking up my new girl today!

Kavanne

Mama Doe
a22715f6dbc6b3ed5401263fd88cba08.jpg
01bd07360af4c0b8c4c251d51a520057.jpg

She's a conti/French lop cross... I haven't named her yet... I find naming so hard! If anyone has any suggestions they'd be more than welcome. Her pure white sister is already called lily and one of her brothers is monsier pantoufle [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

a22715f6dbc6b3ed5401263fd88cba08.jpg
01bd07360af4c0b8c4c251d51a520057.jpg

She's a conti/French lop cross... I haven't named her yet... I find naming so hard! If anyone has any suggestions they'd be more than welcome. Her pure white sister is already called lily and one of her brothers is monsier pantoufle [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh my :shock: she is beautiful :love:

I wonder why her ears look to be flopped? I thought the upright gene was dominant? Just curious, she's beautiful but looks more like a French lop to me! Gorgeous colour, I think flower names would be cute as petal or butter cup would be good as its spring and I think names like that are so cute when she's fully grown!

I wonder why her ears look to be flopped? I thought the upright gene was dominant? Just curious, she's beautiful but looks more like a French lop to me! Gorgeous colour, I think flower names would be cute as petal or butter cup would be good as its spring and I think names like that are so cute when she's fully grown!

I believe she is 3/4 french lop and 1/4 conti so that's probably why!

No idea for names, always have an issue coming up with a good one, hence mine ended up being called Bunbuns, but gosh this little girl of yours is gorgeous!

Is Pantoufle not the imaginary kangaroo from Chocolat? What about Anouk or Vianne? Or Polly, I like Polly lol.

She's rather beautiful! :love:

How about Adaline, Buttercup, Blossom, Cecily Parsley (Like the Beatrix Potter book), Dandelion.

She is super cute !! :love:

I have a conti x French lop..........I call her............dangerous!!!!!!! Flippin' heck my Delilah is one BIG handful.....of mischief.

Now, a name for your gorgeous bunny.........Fifibelle?
Just noticed someone said she should be Madam...... how about Madam Fifibelle?

Celandine would be a lovely na me. The tiny wildie that came to us but passed away that night we caleled celandine and it would be so lovely to have the name carry on.

Back