• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A heart felt thank you

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
It's been ten long days since we lost our precious Rolo and I still miss him enormously. I think about him all the time, silly little things remind me of him and once or twice, I've just managed to smile at a special memory.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those who have left kind words on my posts, those who have sent PM's and to Jane who has been so kind and compassionate.

I no longer have a little bunny friend but I do hope you don't mind if I stick around here. I'm not really up to commenting on posts yet but I'm sure I will be in time, my pain is so raw at the moment. There are some lovely people here and I really would love to keep in touch.

Thank you all xxx

It's been ten long days since we lost our precious Rolo and I still miss him enormously. I think about him all the time, silly little things remind me of him and once or twice, I've just managed to smile at a special memory.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those who have left kind words on my posts, those who have sent PM's and to Jane who has been so kind and compassionate.

I no longer have a little bunny friend but I do hope you don't mind if I stick around here. I'm not really up to commenting on posts yet but I'm sure I will be in time, my pain is so raw at the moment. There are some lovely people here and I really would love to keep in touch.

Thank you all xxx

I would be really sad if you did not remain a part of RU. I know many of us would like to keep hearing about Rolo and for you to share some of your memories of him. Our soul Rabbits may not be here in their physical form, but they remain present in our hearts and our memories. By 'talking' about them we reinforce the fact that part of them will always be with us

(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) xx

I'm glad you've been able to smile at a special memory. If we had an icon on RU for a bouquet of flowers I'd post it right now for you.

Please do stay around. We can always share memories of your special little man. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all xxx

Please stay :love:

They aren't gone forever. Just that we can't see them right now :wave:

What BYB says exactly..

You'll always be part of RU..... And so will your precious boy xxxxxx

I am gutted that you lost Rolo, I haven't been around much lately, this is so sad.
Please stay in touch with us I loved Rolo stories.
Binky free Rolo. Xx

Back