• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting French Lops!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Hi All!

I used to be a regular on here but life got in the way and couldn't post as much as I did!

Those who know me will remember that I owned 2 amazing rabbits, Rodge and Orla. Both sadly passed away within months of each other at the start of this year. :cry:

I currently have a spayed French lop called Peggy who was meant to be Rodges new partner. She is a very affectionate and is not coping being on her own. Peggy is an ex breeding rabbit.

I am welcoming two 8 week old male frenchies in 4 weeks time. Yes, yes I know they must be neutered and that I really shouldn't bond babies with an adult but I have done this twice in the past and have the experience.

Just wondering if the following shed and run sizes will be suitable for all 3 french lops:

Shed is 8ft x 6ft with a 6ft x 4ft run and we are putting up a fence on the other side of the shed which gives them additional outdoor space of 10ft x 10ft that is slabbed and they will have access to 24/7.

Thanks! :D

Hello :wave:

Sorry to hear about Rodge and Orla :(

Have missed seeing you on here :)

No idea about the sizes needed for bigger bunnies, but wanted to say hi :)

:wave:

Miss being on here but I never find the time anymore! Will definitely upload pics of the new bunnies in due course! xx

Back