• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert and his Health Issues

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone interested a brief update. Lord H has been doing really well for several weeks now. We seem to have his GI tract issues well under control with no abnormal fecals for over a month. He is maintaining his weight and in himself he is extremely bright. He eats like a horse- literally as we have him on a few horse feeds !! He also has a variety of hays, grass, a variety of forages and fresh herbs. And of course he has his Peppermint Tea and Avipro Plus cocktail twice a day.

From producing horrible huge soft elongated fecal poos and also lots of brown fluid he has been producing poos like this all the time

Although he still has an abnormal heart rate overall I am really pleased with how he is doing. I really was in despair about him a few months ago as it seemed that nothing was helping his gut problems. I am not complacent and I realise things can easily go rapidly downhill, but I am trying not to stress about what might happen and just focus on how he is now xx

Back