• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for Windwhistle Warren, 24th May.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A wonderful family owned and ethically run farm shop near me has invited me to go along on 24th May when they are having a family fun day. I will be running a stall to raise money for Windwhistle Warren, Rabbit and Guinea Pig rescue in Gloucestershire. My stall will comprise of a game called 'What's in the Warren?', a great little game which always get plenty of interest, a few items for sale, and myself and glove puppets....always attracts attention.

Ellenden Farm Shop, is just outside Harvington, Evesham, Worcestershire. It starts at 11am....not sure of closing time yet, but will post once I have details.

It would be great to meet fellow RU members.....and anyone who can spare an hour or two to help would be fantastic.:thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/2263990940...6399094058879/960621050636676/?type=1&theater

Last edited:
That sounds great Di !!

Can you PM me your address (again :oops:) please, so I can send you the Morse Cards and a few other bits for your Stall.

That sounds great.

I'll have a look for things. Did the last parcel arrive ok? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds great.

I'll have a look for things. Did the last parcel arrive ok? :)

Ooh Thank you. Sorry to be a numpty......was it the parcel containing the little shears and gardening gloves? If so, yes it did and thank you for donating them. If it was something else....I have either forgotten to thank you...or it never arrived. x

Ooh Thank you. Sorry to be a numpty......was it the parcel containing the little shears and gardening gloves? If so, yes it did and thank you for donating them. If it was something else....I have either forgotten to thank you...or it never arrived. x

Ah good! Yes, the gloves. :)

I'll have a little rummage about tomorrow for other bits :)

See, this is when I wish I did live near you, so I could come along for a wee visit!

Good luck xx

Just over two weeks to go!!!

Anyone coming along......be great to meet fellow RU members. We could do cake....and coffee......:love:

Just over two weeks to go!!!

Anyone coming along......be great to meet fellow RU members. We could do cake....and coffee......:love:

I cant get there, but I hope you have a successful day. It'd be a bonus if the weather is nice as that will tempt more folk to be out and about xx

I cant get there, but I hope you have a successful day. It'd be a bonus if the weather is nice as that will tempt more folk to be out and about xx

Paws crossed for good weather. Good thing though...being on a farm, the stalls are inside one of the barns, and no doubt there will be other covered areas.

Thanks Jane. x

Well, weather forecast is good....car packed and ready to go..... long drive, almost a mile up the road!!! Be great to raise £100.00....but Alice (WW) is always grateful for whatever amount I raise.

Back