• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hetty Hare Has A New Husbun...

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
...meet Lenny

Bonding is still in progress and I'm hoping that the bond won't break down again when I try the playhouse again at the weekend :?

Pic is huge and I've no idea how to reduce it :oops:

Oh my Lenny looks so solid and reliable (as well as beautiful). Hetty is lying down looking very contented leaning on her new beloved.

I really hope it goes well. Perhaps you could set up their pen inside the playhouse at first. When I moved my newly bonded quad out into their shed I did that. I also made sure that their litter trays were not newly cleaned so that they didnt have to 'reclaim' them all over again.

What a gorgeous couple. xx

Thank you both! He is a little sweety!

They are in a crate which would fit in the playhouse so that could be worth a try!

:love: what lovely couple they make. I didn't really see much about hares before RU but oh my they are heart stealers. Lots of happy bonding vibes :)

Back