• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Fetish

Dave81

Mama Doe
No not as kinky as some of your filthy minds are thinking :lol:

Anyone for rabbits who seem to be addicted to something they shouldn't?

Out of my 4 rabbits the only one I have is Jezebel who has a leather fetish, when I had leather sofas she would constantly strip the leather from them.

When my mum visits Jezebel makes an immediate dash for the handbag or shoes!

Weird bunny

No not as kinky as some of your filthy minds are thinking :lol:

Anyone for rabbits who seem to be addicted to something they shouldn't?

Out of my 4 rabbits the only one I have is Jezebel who has a leather fetish, when I had leather sofas she would constantly strip the leather from them.

When my mum visits Jezebel makes an immediate dash for the handbag or shoes!

Weird bunny

Yes I had one like that. Handbags and boots were her speciality!

Mind you she also took the stuffing out of the arms of the sofa so maybe she wasn't all that particular? :lol:

Flo has a shoe obsession (just like her mum!! ;)) She always sniffs my shoes, grooms them (especially my wellies) and sometimes chews them! When I had her indoors after her spay she cuddled up next to all the shoes.
tumblr_nn9907ME5q1tirn5fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn9907ME5q1tirn5fo2_1280.jpg

It's not something she shouldn't have, but I put a hay cake into Lola's pen. She ocasionally will nibble at it but for the most part she likes to sit with it. She'll drag it into her tunnel and sit with it there, or wherever I have happened to put it even though it is not one of her normal resting areas! She usually has it next to her tummy. She grooms it too. I don't know what she thinks it is :/

Flo has a shoe obsession (just like her mum!! ;)) She always sniffs my shoes, grooms them (especially my wellies) and sometimes chews them! When I had her indoors after her spay she cuddled up next to all the shoes.
tumblr_nn9907ME5q1tirn5fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn9907ME5q1tirn5fo2_1280.jpg

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bum!! Apparently it's irresistible and always needs nudging & chinning whenever I crouch down :roll:

:lol:

Erm, Amy can get a bit too enthusiastic when licking/grooming my hands and face? She can get very obsessed with licking me. Sometimes she'll even 'grab' and hold my hand, or I'll hold it up and she'll put her paws up on it for a better grip.

Scrappy has a fetish for the curtain between the bedroom and living room. She sort of dances and twirls in and around it like some kind of bunny dervish.

Other fetish is for my slippers, she's constantly licking them. When she goes in for her spay I'm seriously considering taking them along as a "comfort" item from home as she will be at the vet's all day. Question is will I be able to deal with the embarrassment of handing a pair of smelly old slippers over to the vet? :? :oops:

Last edited:
Back