• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My plaque for Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I'm not sure where to post this and I really hope you don't mind me sharing but this plaque arrived today. We'll be putting it on Rolo's grave in the garden.

Still missing the little fella so much. Our house just doesn't feel right without him :cry:

I'm not sure where to post this and I really hope you don't mind me sharing but this plaque arrived today. We'll be putting it on Rolo's grave in the garden.

Still missing the little fella so much. Our house just doesn't feel right without him :cry:

I have the same one for my Humphrey, sorry for your loss xx

I am so glad you posted such a lovely plaque of your treasured bunny.
On Sunday I was at a garden center and got a generic marker for the rainbow bunnies I lost this Winter, but my husband would be head over heels if I could get Black Velvet and CX a wonderful marker like you got for Rolo.
Would I be imposing to ask if you got it online, and from who?

I am so glad you posted such a lovely plaque of your treasured bunny.
On Sunday I was at a garden center and got a generic marker for the rainbow bunnies I lost this Winter, but my husband would be head over heels if I could get Black Velvet and CX a wonderful marker like you got for Rolo.
Would I be imposing to ask if you got it online, and from who?

I had it from e-bay, I just searched for rabbit memorial plaques, it was from a seller called discount-tent.

It was absolutely perfect, I hardly had to change the wording at all - it was just so fitting for my precious little one x

I had it from e-bay, I just searched for rabbit memorial plaques, it was from a seller called discount-tent.

It was absolutely perfect, I hardly had to change the wording at all - it was just so fitting for my precious little one x
I agree that it is just perfect. May it remind you of your perfect little bunny who will always be in your heart.

Beautiful and very fitting, it's lovely. I'm glad you shared it xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back