• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im officially a giant

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rabbit :shock: or so mabel must think I am, she was binkying and twisting her head in garden she wanted me to run after her, and her do the same, I said mabel you got 4 legs I will look abit silly I anyone see's me try and binky :shock::lol: so I I did a head twist and then moved she thought it as fun :shock: :shock::oops::lol:

Fiver is kind of like this. I think he thinks I am a big bunny. We 'speak' in nose wiggles a lot. But I can sometimes get him to binky or zoom on command. I'll say something like "Fiver, go 'whee!'" and he'll dash off. It's hilarious. :lol:
Mabel is so special. :love: How fun that you can communicate with each other like this. xxxx

Fiver is kind of like this. I think he thinks I am a big bunny. We 'speak' in nose wiggles a lot. But I can sometimes get him to binky or zoom on command. I'll say something like "Fiver, go 'whee!'" and he'll dash off. It's hilarious. :lol:
Mabel is so special. :love: How fun that you can communicate with each other like this. xxxx

thanks

Hee Hee!! How lovely. :love:

I have to say, I'm a bunny too; I have to engage in bunny 500's round the house!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so sweet and hilarious! Amy just looks at me funny if I nose wiggle :lol: Though sometimes she just stares at me, expecting me to know just what she wants.

That is adorable :love: she sounds like such a sweetie! I can sometimes get Ferg to do a binky by saying "tickly bum" and tickling his bum or telling him "no!" but he never wants me to do it with him haha :)

Awe that sounds so sweet :lol:

It's good she has somebun to play with :lol:;)

At least you will get plenty of excersise keeping up with her :D

Back