• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi we are new. im a white hare called luna belle the other character is eclipse a per

ravenmoore36

Warren Scout
ec2196927e3cf1a0150e402211b8e56e.jpg

rm

Is the hare crossed with a lop? What a beauty. What is the back story? (Not that I'm nosey or anything).

shes an african pure blood miniture hair. her ears are are lop like as it keeps sand out in her natural enviroment. she's got masses of eye lashes and some webbing between her toes for same reason.....sandy environment. she was dumped that's how I got her. she's 8 now

rm

shes an african pure blood miniture hair. her ears are are lop like as it keeps sand out in her natural enviroment. she's got masses of eye lashes and some webbing between her toes for same reason.....sandy environment. she was dumped that's how I got her. she's 8 now

rm

Wow she sounds amazing!!! How could someone dump her, I'll never understand people. Glad she found her way to you though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I study hares and I have never heard of an African Miniature Hare , I've heard of the African Savanna hare but never an African Minature hare that's a new one on me. :D

Back