• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female Neck Nibbler

GirlyWirly

New Kit
Hi does anyone know why one of my female rabbits has started nibbling the neck of my other female rabbit. The poor thing has a bald patch now! They get on really well otherwise. Thanks

Are they spayed? If not it is hormonal behaviour as female rabbits are broody now.

Thanks! They are only young, about 7 months old and was going to get them spayed soon. Am going to book them in tomorrow now. Will be great if this does the trick as they are really close and have been together from very young. I'll post how we get on!

Thanks! They are only young, about 7 months old and was going to get them spayed soon. Am going to book them in tomorrow now. Will be great if this does the trick as they are really close and have been together from very young. I'll post how we get on!

I'm sure you will see a big difference once they are spayed.

Back