• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My precious baby Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I've been looking through old photos of my precious boy, it helps a little to remember what a handsome boy he was.

He was only a few months old in this one and fitted so comfortably in his litter tray

Hope you don't mind me sharing - this is the only place where people truly understand :cry:

I'll always love you Roly xxxxx

He was such a beautiful bunny :love:

I would love to see some more pics and hear some of his stories if you feel up to posting them. He was clearly a very special and much loved bunny xx

Awwww, wee floofy feetsies. We will never tire of seeing your precious boy xxxxxxx

Post as often as you like🐰

Awww. I had a real soft spot for your Roly. I am so glad to have a photo of him on the calender. He was gorgeous.

I was just thinking about him as I was walking the dogs this afternoon. I loved his chocolatey coat with cream edges xxx

Look forward to seeing more pics and reading any anecdotes that you feel up to sharing.

What a gorgeous boy he was then & still is in memory and at the bridge. Post away, we understand & share your heartache, hugs x

Aww, he was absolutely gorgeous.
Keep posting, if it helps and gives you some comfort, sending lots of hugs xx

He was a gorgeous boy, bless him. I know the pain you are going through and I truly understand. Posr away and share his beautiful memory with us all. Sending you a big ((((((( hug ))))))).

Oh my goodness I haven't been on very much lately and didn't know that you have lost your precious Rolo!

I am so, so sorry that Rolo has gone to the bridge :( Such a beautiful boy and so unique.

Sending you hugs and condolences on the loss of your very special and beautiful Rolo xxxxxx

That is one precious photo! :love: Darling Rolo...such a charmer even from your litter pan. :D Those feets! :love:

Sending you huge hugs and thinking of you. Please post as many pix of Rolo as you like, and we can all make his memory strong in the sharing of them. xxxxxxx

Awwww :love: He was a little cutie :love:

I too would love to see more Rolo pics, if you feel up to posting. xx

Back