• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Bonding Request' for the North East or North Yorkshire area.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Is there anybody round the North East, North Yorkshire area that will or can bond rabbits. It's for one of my customers, one of her bonded bunnies has had a big op for a ruptured bladder and now the bond is broken and the female keeps attacking him. Sadly we haven't time to bond as we are very busy at the moment with the boarding and our own bunnies.

Does anybody know of any rescues or anyone that could help bond, the lady is moving soon back to Scotland and so this has come at a bad time.

So if anyone can help I would appreciate it as it's so upsetting when you have a broken bond and these are older bunnies and need to be together.

Pawz for Thought and Animal Krackers in Sunderland don't bond.

Thank You
Maysie xx

Thank you Olices :wave:

The latest is....

I was told to contact Sonya McDonough from The Bunny Camp and so I told the owner and I think after her rabbit has had his check up on Thursday she is then going to sort something out ,
we have offered to take her and her buns as we have been before many years ago so hopefully we have it sorted now. :D

Back