• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So it's been a full 24 hours since ALL gut meds/pain killers/antibiotics stopped...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
And we're doing SO well!!! :D it's been a week of antibiotics and metacam, and 5 days of cisapride but his last dose of metacam + ABs was yesterday at 4pm and I STILL have a happy stasis free bunny!!! :)

He is eating, doing good sized poos and hopping round like a happy bun so I'm hoping that we've got rid of the stasis for good this time!

ive got my last set of 4th year exams next week so fingers crossed for a stress free fortnight - if he does it over exams when I'm not here he will be in biiiiiig trouble but I am so pleased with how we're doing this time :)

Keep it going Ferg :love:

And we're doing SO well!!! :D it's been a week of antibiotics and metacam, and 5 days of cisapride but his last dose of metacam + ABs was yesterday at 4pm and I STILL have a happy stasis free bunny!!! :)

He is eating, doing good sized poos and hopping round like a happy bun so I'm hoping that we've got rid of the stasis for good this time!

ive got my last set of 4th year exams next week so fingers crossed for a stress free fortnight - if he does it over exams when I'm not here he will be in biiiiiig trouble but I am so pleased with how we're doing this time :)

Keep it going Ferg :love:

Oh Fergie what a wonderful boy :love::love:

Hope it keeps going for you and that your exams go really well. You've done brilliantly to get through this so far ... :thumb:

Back